May Pack Meeting
May 17th, Tuesday at East Cobb Park.
Wear you Class A's over your swimsuits!
Overnight Summer Camp
Summer Day Camp
>> Deadline to get forms (registration & medical) to Amy Winch is Tuesday, April 26, at the Pack Meeting.
Foothills Day Camp will be the week of June 13 - 17, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Click here for info & to download registration forms.
If your scout made his popcorn sales goal, he may be able to attend for free. Otherwise, registration will be $100 for the week. Click here to pay online.
Sibling costs: ages 3-6 are $35, 7-13 are $100. The young siblings stay together and do some of the regular camp activities as well as arts & crafts geared to them. The older siblings are grouped into a den together and will participate in all the same activities that the scouts do.
If you have questions about Day Camp, email Amy Winch.
- We must have one 5-day adult volunteer (or 2 partial week volunteers) for each 4 scouts registered from Pack 565.
- Week-long volunteers will be able to register their scout for a reduced rate. Also you are able to bring any siblings over 3 years with you.
- EACH new Tiger will need 1 adult to attend the camp with them.
Pack 565 Summer Activities
Come one and come all and join Pack 565 for Summer Activities. Prospective scouts and families interested in scouting, come check us out. For more information contact us at email@example.com
- May 17 6:30 pm - May Graduation ceremony with water! Bring your swimsuit! At East Cobb Park.
- May 28 8:00 am - Memorial Flag Placement Ceremony. Awe inspiring event to thousands of scouts gather to place flags in Marietta National Cemetery.
- Early June - Laser Tag. Come join us for some fun. Adults and kids both.
- Mid June - Fishing Derby. Nothing more exciting than catching a fish. Never been fishing? No problem, we have plenty experienced fishermen to help.
- Early July - Bowling. Everybody loves to bowl. Join us at AMF on Cobb Parkway, 41. just south of the Big Chicken.
- Aug 5th 6:30 pm - Our annual round-up swim party with pizza. A chance for parents and scouts to meet and get the year kicked off.
Stay tuned, we will update with dates and locations as the dust settles.
Mark your Calendars
Tues, April 26 at 6:30 Pack meeting
April 29-May 1 - Spring Family Camping
Tues, May 17 - Pack meeting
Sat, May 28 - Memorial Day Flag Placement ceremony
For more information all meetings, click here.
Planning an activity may involve recruiting help from families in other dens as well Boy Scouts. You don't have to do all the work, just coordinate the effort!