Register for Track or Treat
Sun, Oct 18 at 1:45
Pack Meeting/Outing: Track or Treat at Swift Cantrell Park, Kennesaw.
Click here to register. (Registration fees increase after Sept. 7)
*** We will be cleaning up the grounds after the event and this may be used to fulfill a community or volunteer requirement for the various ranks.
Scout, Parent, and Sibling registration:
If you plan to run or participate in the activities, please register in advance to take advantage of the reduced pricing of $8 for parents/siblings and $5 for scouts. (After Sept 7, fee increases to $15.) Click here to register.
- Only those running or participating in activities — such as t-shirt decorating, face painting and inflatables — are required to register.
- The event benefits the YWCA of Northwest Georgia's Domestic Violence Shelter, "Sheltering Hands."
- Costumes encouraged but optional.
Annual Dues are Due
The annual pack dues will remain at $80 for 2015-2016 year. You can pay online at Pack 565 Store
(2.75% increase includes credit card fees).
Online sign-up is up!
Please limit to 2 Show-n-Sell shifts to give all a chance to participate. On September 5th we will open sign-up to unlimited per scout.
If you have not received a Popcorn Sales packet, contact Ric Craig at email@example.com
- Show-n-sales will starts September. 19th
- Door-to-door orders due Sun., Oct 25
- Door-to-door popcorn pickup: Saturday, November 14th, noon to 2pm
- Pack goal: $15,500 / Each Scout's sales goal: $300
East Cobber Parade!
Come celebrate our exceptional community in East Cobb at the East Cobber Parade
and have lots of fun!
- Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Official Parade Start: 10 am start
- SAME Parade Route! The 1 mile EAST COBBER parade will still begin at 10am in the Mount Bethel Elementary School parking lot, travel south on Johnson Ferry Road, and turn left onto Olde Towne Parkway.
- NEW Festival Site! The EAST COBBER Festival will now be in the south parking lot of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church immediately following the EAST COBBER parade. From 11am—3pm, the free Festival will feature arts and crafts, local businesses, food concessions, carnival games, and an entertainment stage.
Fall Family Camping
This year we will be camping at Camp Rainey Mountain, northeast of Atlanta. We are excited because this will be a first time we have camped at Rainey Mountain for many of us. Fees will be $15 per person for food and this year $11 for siblings who will participate in the activities. You can pay online at the Pack Store
(2.75% increase includes credit card fees). Online signup coming soon!
Camp Rainey Mountain has 9' x 9' tent platform sites and adirondack sites.
We will need some units to consider using adirondacks for the weekend which sleeps 6 individuals per unit. We may group either families together, adult males, male youth, female adults or female youth. Youth may be grouped together in the same adirondack provided they are within two years of age of each other. Let us know if you are interested in sleeping in the adirondack shelters as a family.
Medical Forms: Download "All Scouting Events" (for events of less than 72 hours) here
. Medical forms are required for EVERYONE attending this event be it Scouts, parents, siblings, etc. Since the trip is less than 72 hours, only Parts A and B are needed. The form can be filled out on the computer, printed and then saved for future needs. Give it to your camping committee.
For more information go to Foothills Fall Family Camping
Mark your Calendars
- Sat, Sept. 12 - East Cobber Parade
- Tues, Sept 29, at 6:30 - Pack Meeting at Eastminster
- Oct. 2-4 - Fall Family Camping
- Sun, Oct 18 1:45 - Pack Meeting/Outing - Track or Treat at Swift Cantrell Park, Kennesaw.
- Tues, Nov 17 at 6:30 - Pack Meeting at Eastminster
- Tues, Dec 15 at 6:30 - Pack Meeting at Eastminster
Tues, Sept 8 at 7:30 - Leadership meeting
Tues, Oct 13 at 7:30 - Leadership meeting